Well, the first place did not work. You just can't have it all, even in Vegas. A full-sized outdoor rink on water is asking too much. Here is a picture of the first rink at Montelago Village at Lake Las Vegas. The surroundings are beautiful, but the rink pitiful. We ended up at another small rink in Henderson, but 8X larger than the first! Here is Kunle skating, I so far have avoided putting our friends on here, just because I never remember to ask permission and I don't want to put people on this public site, but there were others there. We really had a great time, I forgot how much fun skating is! We will have to do it more often, and I am inspired to get another broom ball night going.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Ice Skating
Well, the first place did not work. You just can't have it all, even in Vegas. A full-sized outdoor rink on water is asking too much. Here is a picture of the first rink at Montelago Village at Lake Las Vegas. The surroundings are beautiful, but the rink pitiful. We ended up at another small rink in Henderson, but 8X larger than the first! Here is Kunle skating, I so far have avoided putting our friends on here, just because I never remember to ask permission and I don't want to put people on this public site, but there were others there. We really had a great time, I forgot how much fun skating is! We will have to do it more often, and I am inspired to get another broom ball night going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment