Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally there




















Really it seemed like we would never get there... yes, the road was that bad. The T.V./DVD player came out of it's case, we had to screw it back in. We get there, and F.Y.I anyone who plans on going to this part of the Grand Canyon, you don't just pay an entrance fee and that's it. If you want to see the Grand Canyon you have to buy a package per person, and the cheapest one is $30. By the time you have spent an hour and a half looking for the west rim of the Grand Canyon and then drove on 18 miles of washboard, you are desperate enough to pay it. If by any chance you ever still want to pay this kind of mula to see the Grand Canyon, it does include lunch, although 2 people recommended the first lunch I don't know what kind of scam is going on, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, there is no contest the cowboy lunch is 50X better. Anyways, here are some shots of us at the view and in Old West country. Finally, some more shots of the Joshua trees, I was the only one who was enthralled with them and no one understood why I wanted to keep stopping and getting more pictures of them, but I had never seen so many of them!

No comments: