Well, we made it a 3 day weekend. Kunle and I took off Fri. and everyone headed for Magic Mountain. It had been a long time since I had been there! We camped (if you can call a KOA in the middle of Pomona camping, well, we were in a tent anyways). On Sat. we headed for Newport Beach, got a starfish from someone fishing on the pier. We went to Long Beach harbor for dinner at Chili's. Sunday after meeting we met Joann at the Pomona Mining Company.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
3 day Weekend L.A. trip
Well, we made it a 3 day weekend. Kunle and I took off Fri. and everyone headed for Magic Mountain. It had been a long time since I had been there! We camped (if you can call a KOA in the middle of Pomona camping, well, we were in a tent anyways). On Sat. we headed for Newport Beach, got a starfish from someone fishing on the pier. We went to Long Beach harbor for dinner at Chili's. Sunday after meeting we met Joann at the Pomona Mining Company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Heidi,
the pix's are great, thanks for the invite, so much fun.
Lonnie and Denise
Post a Comment