Saturday, July 21, 2007

Northern California Trip


















I had my conference in San Francisco, I talked Merc into coming with the kids. They stayed at my cousins' in Morgan Hill Tues-Fri. and had a great time. Merc was able to see the All Star game so he was very happy. No pics from that time or their visit to Monterey aquarium because, even though they had 2 cameras between them, I wasn't there so no one used them. On Fri. Merc and Joyce came up and we explored San Francisco. Here are some of the pictures from that. We drove some of the scenic route, explored Legions of Honor museum and a little of downtown. Had an IN N Out burger and went to Ripley's Believe It or Not Musuem. Then we drove down to Santa Maria to stay with grandma for a while. We went to visit San Luis Obispo and Avila Beach also.

No comments: